Sunday, December 1, 2002

Alissa's Baby Blessing - December 1, 2002

Sunday - December 1, 2002
We blessed our little 'lissa today!  Aunt Kristy let her wear the same dress that cousin Kaylie was blessed in.  She looked so cute!  Alissa cried through the whole blessing.  I knew she would because I thought that she wouldn't like all of the people crowding around her.
After the blessing we invited everybody to come to our little home for food and to visit.  Our home isn't very big, but it is bigger than the last place we lived.  It is nice to be able to invite people over.
Here is a video of the get together after the blessing.






We went to Walmart to have family pictures taken.  I just can't remember what day we went and has this done, so I am going to share this picture here.  I know it was sometime near this date that we had the picture taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment