Saturday, December 7, 2002

Alissa's First Vacation - December 5 - 6, 2002

Thursday - December 5th
We went to the Jelly Belly Factory.  They have a tour so you can see how they make Jelly Bellies.  Since it's Christmas time, Santa Claus was there.  So Alissa got to sit on Santa's lap for the first time.  My favorite thing about the Jelly Belly Factory is the belly flops.  You can buy big bags of Jelly Bellies for a good price, but they are called Belly Flops because they are the Jelly Bellies that got messed up while being made.  They are either oddly shaped or a couple of Jelly Bellies stuck together. I love Jelly Bellies!


Friday - December 6th
I didn't take very many pictures or video of our trip.  I remembered right before it was time to leave.  As we were packing up our stuff, I had Roger pull out the camcorder and take some video so we could remember our fun little vacation.  We had a lot of fun.  My favorite part of the vacation was the time we spent playing games with Kelly.  She had a large collection of fun games to play.  There were sooo many!  A lot of games that I had never heard of.  The one that made me laugh the most was a game called Fluxx.  I loved it so much, we went and bought it so we could play it at home.  Roger doesn't normally like to play those kind of games, but he said that he had a lot of fun.
We woke up, packed our things and headed home today.  These two pictures were taken right before we left.  Kelly got a puppy.  She named him Archie.  Archie and Alissa didn't really get a long.  Every time I laid Alissa down in her play pen, Archie would run at her and park, which would of course make her cry and make Archie bark even more.  Archie is a cute fun puppy.  We had a lot of fun on our visit.  We took this video before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment