Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Alissa's First Laugh - December 10, 2002

Tuesday - December 10, 2002
Alissa laughed for the first time today!  We were so excited.  Her daddy was playing with her and it made her laugh.  I pulled out the camera, hoping that I could get her to laugh again, but... no luck.  It didn't happen.
Alissa is 3 months old.  She loves to go out and about and see things.  She likes it when I hold her facing outward so she can see everything.  It makes her coo, that's how I know she likes it.  
Alissa doesn't like binkies.  I keep trying to get her to take one, but she refuses.  She likes to suck on things, especially her hand.  She doesn't suck her thumb.  She just sucks on her whole hand.  Her thumb is always tucked into her fist.
She loves to kick her feet and splash when she takes a bath.  She doesn't like to get out of the bath.  That makes her cry.  I'm guessing it is because it is cold when you first get out of the warm water.  Here is the video I took today.


No comments:

Post a Comment