Wednesday, December 25, 2002

Christmas 2002

Tuesday - December 24, 2002
We had a really nice relaxing and enjoyable night.  We opened our Christmas pajamas.  I made matching pajamas for each of us.  We took a short video of us on Christmas eve, we took a family picture in front of the tree, I gave Alissa a bath, we put her to bed, then relaxed for a little bit before going to bed ourselves.  Here is our Christmas Eve video.



 Roger was a stinker and couldn't wait until tomorrow morning to open his gift from me and Alissa, so he opened it tonight.  I stayed up late many many nights working on this quilt for Roger.  I worked on it while he was at work.  He almost found it once, before Christmas.  I had it hidden in Alissa's closet because he never looks in there, but for some reason he looked in there.  He didn't even notice it.  I had it covered up with something else, but I was quite relieved that he didn't find it.  He loved it!
I took video of Christmas day, but for some reason I can't find it or part of it got erased.  I can't quit figure out what went wrong.  
 We had a fun morning at home, then headed to Salt Lake in the evening to go to the Moser Family Christmas party.  They always have their party on Christmas day.  It was fun to see everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment