Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Moser Family Christmas Party - December 18, 2011

Sunday - December 18, 2011
We all met at the Wilding's house for the Moser Family Christmas Party.  I had my camera and wanted some pictures, but I didn't feel like getting up, walking around, and taking pictures.  So, I gave the camera to the kids and told them to take pictures so we could remember the fun times we are having at our family party.  The majority of the pictures taken at this party were taken by the kids.  Two times Parker came in and took my picture.  Each time, I was telling him not to.  Each time, I ended up making a weird face and looking really goofy.


 We had a yummy dinner


 then we all gathered in the family room to exchange gifts
 Atreyu opening his gift.  What a handsome boy!

 Roger looks super stylin' in his hat and glasses.
After we did our gift exchange, we all gathered around for a family talent show.  It was a lot of fun.  It was mostly the kids who shared their talents.  They were super cute.  After the talents, Grandma Moser shared a nice Christmas message with us.  It was a really fun family party.

No comments:

Post a Comment