Monday, May 6, 2013

Hiking the wind Caves - May 6, 2013

We went to Providence to help my cousin clean her house.  The kids had a lot of fun playing with their cousins at a park and I had fun visiting and getting reacquainted with my cousin.  I was excited and surprised to hear that she had done the same thing that I did.  We both pulled our kids out of school around the same time this year.  It makes me feel better knowing that I have somebody that I can talk to who is dealing with the same stuff that I am.  We didn't get a lot of cleaning done.  I feel bad about that, but I'm very happy that we got to visit.










When we finished at my cousins house, we went to eat a late lunch at the International House of Pancakes. Yummy!  Then we decided to drive up the canyon and go for a hike.  It was not smart of us to eat so much food right before a hike, but we survived anyway.  We had a lot of fun.  We hiked to the wind caves.  It took us forever!  But we loved it!





















1 comment:

  1. Looks like some fun adventures! Sorry about the depression thing, glad you had a friend to help you out.

    ReplyDelete