Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I'm Sick and Brinley's Hair - February 11, 2015

Wednesday - February 11th
I'm sick.  I feel like I have been sick forever!  I'm so tired of being sick.Yesterday, I felt better, but tired all day, so I thought I was getting better, but today, I feel much worse.  I went to the doctor yesterday.  I was afraid that maybe I had pneumonia again.  Luckily it isn't pneumonia. I have bronchitis.  The doctor gave me an inhaler to help.  I've never used an inhaler before and it turns out, I'm terrible at it.  I tried it once, in the truck, on the way home.  I ended up not spraying it hard enough and not breathing it in like I should.  I decided to wait until we were home, to try it again.  when I tried it the second time, I sprayed hard enough and breathed in deeply, but my tongue got in the way and ended up getting burned by the spray.  After that, I was done!  I don't want to try it again.  The inhaler is not for me.
I withdrew Parker from the K12 program today.  That school was stressing me out.  Parker hated it and so did I.  The girls loved it when they tried it, and it worked great for them, but it is not for Parker.  When Roger and I were at Sam's Club the other day, I found a 4th grade basic curriculum book.  It had everything we needed in it.  the lessons are much shorter and I think this will work much better for Parker and I.  Parker and I used the book today and yesterday.  School is much better this way.
Brinley found a ponytail hair extension that I had.  She wanted to try it out.  She loves it!  She thinks it is the coolest thing ever.  She loves to wear it and look like she has really long hair.  She decided to wear it to school today.  Here she is with her cute hair, eating her breakfast before school.  she is a goofy girl.  We love our Brinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment