Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Parker's Art - February 3, 2015

Tuesday - February 3rd
After we finished homeschooling today, Parker was bored.  He asked if he could paint.  I told him yes, but I didn't know what he should paint on.  I went upstairs for a little while and when I came back down, this is what I found.  Parker had come up with something to pain on with out me.  He is so creative.  I'm glad he was able to figure something out.


Alissa got to go Job shadowing for school today.  She loved it!  So, instead of going to school today, she went to Mckinley elementary to watch, learn, and help her former teacher, Ms Litchford.   She came home saying that now she is really sure that she wants to be a teacher when she grows up.  I'm glad she got to go and experience that.

No comments:

Post a Comment