Thursday, May 12, 2016

Raft Swimming Pool - May 12, 2016

Thursday - May 12th

The kids really wanted me to set up a pool for them today, but I really didn't want to.  I had found my raft that I bought when I was 19 years old.  I had used this raft all the time.  I loved it!  It has been sitting in storage for a long time.  I wanted to see if it had any holes in it and how it was holding up.  I think it will be fun to take this to Bear Lake to play in.  So, I blew it up and it turns out that it is holding up pretty well.  It looks great!  Anyway, since I had my raft blown up and the kids were wanting to swim, I had the brilliant idea to just fill the raft up with water and they could swim in it.  They thought that sounded fun enough.  The neighbor kids came over and they all thought it was fun too.  I think what they likes the most about it, is that it is sturdier than our blow up pool and you can sit and walk around on the edges.  It was good entertainment for them all.

 I love sitting outside and relaxing with a good book while the kids swim.  I'm reading my bear attack book.


No comments:

Post a Comment