Monday, February 11, 2019

We Went and Got Alissa's Car Today - February 11, 2019

Monday - February 11th

 We went to salt lake to get Alissa her new car. She is so excited. We left right after we got the kids home from school and we got back home around 8:20pm. Alissa plans to drive to school tomorrow, so I went out with her so she could practice her driving. She hasn't driven since she got her license. She was afraid she forgot how. Lol. She didn't, of course. She drove around thru the surrounding neighborhoods, then she drove to the high school, to remember the route she will drive tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited for her. I hope it goes well and she doesn't have any problems.
Last week I did really well with what I ate, because I was trying intermitten fasting. I really liked it. I took the weekend off, since I had company. I planned to start again today, but this morning came and I decided that I will try again tomorrow. Lol. I wish I had more will power. I didn't do anything I planned to do today, except going to get the car, ordering Alissa's contact lenses, picking kids up from school, and washing the dishes.
Parker took a couple pictures to show his friend.  I don't know why my brain didn't think to take any pictures.  Thank goodness Parker thought about it.
I spent the morning watching family vlogs. I feel like our daily lives are too boring to be an entertaining vlog. I wondered what other family vlogs were like. It turns out, they are boring. For some reason people still watch them. So, I just need to convince myself to keep going with our vlogging. I started recording this morning.  I rambled on and on, then I took a break and decided to finish recording when the kids got home from school.  I had forgotten that we'd be leaving to Salt Lake, so that never happened.
The conclusion I've come to, is that I don't like recording videos for the purpose of being on YouTube all the time.  Sometimes I just want to record videos the way I used to, when I recorded them for our home videos.  Not the kind of video where I have the camera pointed at me and I'm telling you whats going on as I'm recording whats going on.  Sometimes, I'll feel like recording that way and sometimes I wont.  Sometimes, I want to YouTube like other YouTubers and sometimes I don't.  I'm just going to have fun with my YouTube channel and post videos when I feel like it and post videos that I'm in the mood to create.  I don't love the regular vlogging.  I'm done doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment