Monday, August 1, 2011

Montana Day #6 - August 1, 2011

Monday - August 1, 2011
This is our last day with Kari and her family being here with us.  We have had so much fun with them.  We are going to miss them greatly.  We spent the morning playing on the rope swings in the barn.  After that, I made the kids walk around with me and let me take a lot of pictures of them.  I called it our end of trip photo shoot.  I don't know anything about photography, but I think it is fun to pretend that I have some photography skills.  The kids were super nice to pose for me.  Our photo shoot lasted for a really long time.  I took way too many pictures.

 Roger spent some time relaxing and looking at the Glacier magazine for an idea for our next big adventure.











Our photo shoot began with the kids walking together down the driveway toward me.

 Then I had them run through the field as I snapped their pictures.
 Posing on the dirt road with the houses behind them.

 A log on the other side of the road looked like a great place to have them sit.

 Now we are walking back down the driveway.  I had them stop and pose a few times along the way.





 Roger is still chillin'.
 Posing behind the old house.
 Then we went inside.  I had the kids pretend to use everything and make it look like we were staying here.  They all took turns pretend cooking.  They set the table and did their best to make it look like they live here.  We had fun.









 Then we headed back outside to take a few more pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment