Sunday, January 29, 2012

Wisdom Teeth - January 29, 2012

Sunday - January 29, 2012
I was very inspired at church today. The lessons in sacrament meeting and in relief society were about family history. They gave us a lot of ideas of how to get started and they reminded us that we should be writing in our journals regularly. There have been times where I am amazing and I write in my journal everyday, but right now and for the past 6 years, I have not been writing often a all. I will keep working on my goal to write in my journal every night.

Tonight we were watching America's Funniest Home Videos and a girl on there was all drugged up and was in recovery after having her wisdom teeth pulled. The kids were asking why she was like that and what are your wisdom teeth. Alissa said, "Will I have to get that done?" I told her maybe, but it won't happen until she is much older. I told her that maybe she won't ever have to, because I haven't had to, so maybe she'll be lucky like I was. That when I realized Brinley was crying. She came over to me and she was shaking really bad. She said that she was scared to have wisdom teeth. She never wants that to happen to her. I calmed her down by telling her she will be much older when she has to deal with anything like that. Also, now that she doesn't have a loose tooth, she is still scared. If someone says anything about loosing teeth, Brinley starts to cry. Crazy Girl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor girl! I feel for her because I can COMPLETELY understand how she is feeling! I cant say that I was scared to lose my teeth, but it was really gross and weirded me out. When it would get really loose, I would be too afraid to swallow my SPIT! We have a home video of me sitting there crying, and a big ol glob of drool fell out of my mouth. It cuts to the next scene where I am holding my tooth. I started freaking out and made my mom take it. Its a scary thing! haha.

    ReplyDelete