Friday, January 27, 2012

Roger's Hockey Game - January 27, 2012

Friday - January 27, 2012
Roger played hockey. It was so fun to watch him play. He did a great job! It was also very entertaining. A lot of the players were pretty wobbly on their feet, which made it fun. There were lots of players falling. I was having fun watching it, when it clicked in my brain that I should record it! I got a video of Roger tripping over the goalie. The goalie dives down, then you see Roger flying over the top of him.  It made me laugh! Roger played really well, though. I was impressed. He was more stable and steady on his feet than the other players. Also, Roger scored the first goal of the game, just seconds after the game started! Here are the pictures that I took of the game and the kids watching it.


 Brinley has a candy in her mouth and she insisted that I take her picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment