Saturday, July 13, 2013

Babysitting - Saturday, July 13, 2013

I babysat for Lori and Heather today.  It was a long day.  I really wish we had a nice fenced in backyard for the kids to play in.  I felt bad that they had to be inside the whole time they were here.  Lori paid me in food.  We have a ton of food now!  That's good.  We desperately needed it.  She brought a bunch of food in the morning, then went shopping in the evening and bought stuff that was on my grocery shopping list.
We played with play dough and cloud dough to keep busy today.  Alea had a lot of fun with the playdough and she kept asking me to take her picture.  I'd snap a picture then she'd quickly change her pose so I would snap another one.  So, there are a ton of Alea pictures.
Here is my cute little Alissa posing with her cloud dough creation.
 This is Lilly playing with the cloud dough.
 Here is Alea.  she made a green monster with the play dough.
Parker and Brinley playing with the cloud dough.
Alissa was super helpful when it came to taking care of Jaycee.







No comments:

Post a Comment