Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013 - November 28, 2013

We went to Linda's house for Thanksgiving this year. It was a lot of fun.  I love spending time with my family.  I brought my camera and camcorder, but I forgot to use them.  So, I have no pictures to remind us of this day.  The kids had fun playing with their cousins.  Kristy and her kiddos weren't there this year, so that was a bummer.
After we left Linda's we went to Cindi's house to visit with some of Roger's family.  It was his mom's birthday, so we made sure we got a chance to go and see her.  We had fun visiting and eating pie, then we headed home.  It was a good day.  I took some pictures of the kiddos before we left to go to Salt Lake.  I just love my children!
 Brinley is just goofy.  I came in the living room to take her picture and she was putting some carmex on.  She is too goofy!  Any time I ask her to smile for a picture, she starts in with the crazy poses and funny faces.  Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment