Saturday, December 7, 2013

We Love Snow! - December 7, 2013

December 7, 2013
The kids were soooo.... excited that it was snowing on a Saturday!  They can't stand it when it is snowing outside and they are stuck in school.  Here are a few pictures of the kiddos out playing.  Alissa wasn't outside when I took these, she went out and played later that day.  The kids that live in #1 came out and played for a little while.  So, that was fun.

 I'm trying to lose weight.  One brilliant idea I had was to quit eating while I watch TV.  So, instead of eating and watching TV, I crochet while I watch TV.  I love crocheting and am having a ton of fun, making hats.  There are so many fun ideas to chose from on pinterest.  Here are the kids, sporting the hat that I made today.


No comments:

Post a Comment