Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Hair - December 12, 2013

Thursday - December 12, 2013
I really needed my hair trimmed and I wanted something different.  I don't know anybody around here who does hair and I have never had a good experience just going to a salon and having my hair done.  So, in my desperation to get it done, I came up with the brilliant idea to do it myself.  I watched a few YouTube videos about how to cut your own hair and then I went for it.  It's not great.  I was excited about it at first.  I thought I did an excellent job, but the next day, my feelings were not as enthusiastic about my brilliant idea to cut my own hair.  I need someone closer that can be my hair stylist, so I won't try something so crazy again.  I know myself and if I don't find someone, I'm pretty sure I'll cut my own hair again.

No comments:

Post a Comment