Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Table, A Story, and A Loose Tooth - March 26, 2015

Thursday - March 26th
Roger won a table at work last night.  when he got home, we set it up to see how big it is, then I made him pose for a picture with the new table.  He was really tired, so after I took the picture, we put the table away and he went straight up to bed.
 Brinley decided to write a story today.  It is her first long story that has chapters in it.  She was very proud of herself.  Here she is showing it off to me.  she loved her story so much, that she decided to make a copy of her story to give to her friend.
 This is a picture of the copy she made.  She is so cute and creative!  I love everything my little ones do.  I think they are amazing!
 I'll print Brinley's story right here, in case it is too hard to read from the pictures.

The Princess Katie

Chapter One - The Friend
Once upon a time there was a new born baby and her name was Katie.  One day Katie was chasing a butterfly and she found a dark dark cave and she peeked into the cave and saw a shadow, but she kept walking and the shadow was getting closer and closer.  It was a little girl and she said, "What's your name?"  "My name's Katie." Katie said, "What's your name?"  "My name's Kaitlynn."  "Ohhh, I like that name.", Katie said.  "Do you want to be friends?"  Katie asked.  "Sure." Kaitlynn said.  "OK, so do you want to play at my park?"  "Sure."  "OK, let's go!"  So Katie and Kaitlynn had so much fun.  They were telling jokes to each other, they were playing tag, they were playing hide and seek, and other fun stuff.

Chapter Two - The Birthday Party
One day it was Katie's Birthday.  she invited her friends Layla, Onnika, Kylie, Tiernynn, Lesly, and Kaitlynn.  Katie was turning 11 years old, but the party wasn't going to be fun, because Kaitlynn was sick :(, So before the party started, Katie and her friends went to give Kaitlynn some flowers and strawberries.  We just got there and she was surprised.  She was so happy.  They gave her hugs, but Katie was still sad, but she knew that was right.  Katie still had lots of fun.

Chapter Three - My Boyfriend
Today is the first day of school.  Katie was excited and Katie was 16 and Katie is in 12th grade.  Katie went in class and someone couldn't stop looking at her.  And his name was Anthony.  Katie thought he was cute, too.  At break, Anthony came to Katie's locker.  Anthony and Katie said, "Hi" and Anthony and Katie were talking and then Anthony said, "Do you want to go on a date?"  "Yes!" Katie said.  And they had a great time.

Chapter Four - The Marriage
One day Anthony asked Katie to marry her and Katie said, "Yes!"  So Anthony and Katie got married and Katie's friends were so happy.  They had 5 children, two boys and 3 girls and they lived happily ever after.

The End.

This morning, Parker told me that he had a loose tooth.  It didn't look too wiggly to me, so I thought that we had a week or so before it fell out.  But, Parker kept wiggling it and pulling on it all day.  He said he wanted his tooth out, so he could eat without worrying about it falling out and then accidentally swallowing it.  So, he kept trying to pull it out and he asked me a few times to help him pull it out.  I really didn't want to pull out his tooth, so I told him to just keep working on it.  Anyway, he managed to get it out.  So, here's Parker's new smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment