Friday, July 7, 2017

A Walk and Our New Appliances - July 7, 2017

Friday - July 7th
We have our new appliances installed.  We got our appliances installed for free.  Roger worked out a deal with RC Wiley.  When he was calling to work things out, the lady asked if he knew anybody who could help one of their workers.  They were short handed and there was a job that required two people.  Roger said that he could do it.  Since Roger went to help with another install, they installed our stuff for free.  It's so nice to have a microwave above the stove.  I love it that way.  Also, this microwave is much better than our 15 year old, tiny microwave.  I also, love our new stove and oven.  It is the first time I've experienced a convection oven.  Also, I can bake more than one thing at a time.  The top smaller oven is so nice.
Parker insisted on posing with the appliances when I took the pictures.  He's a funny kid.  Also, the dishwasher is amazing!  I've never had a dishwasher that is actually able to clean left on food off of the dishes.  Rinsing the dishes before hand has always been very necessary.  It's nice to be able to just load the dishes and skip the rinsing part.
 Roger and I took Forest for a walk.  It was really hot outside, so we let him swim in the ditch for a little bit.  He was being really funny, but by the time I pulled out the camera, he had pretty much stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment