Saturday, July 1, 2017

Fireworks - July 1, 2017

Saturday - July 1st

Forest is so cute and funny when we give him a treat.  I thought he looked funny, walking around with the bone in his mouth, but seeing these pictures, makes me realize, I thought it was a lot funnier than it actually was.  Oh well.  He's a cute dog.  He'll turn one year old on the 4th of July.
 We are getting excited and impatient for the 4th of July to get here.  Along with our big pack of fireworks, we bought big containers of sparklers and the throw down poppy things.  We figured, there are enough of those, that we can play with them, before the 4th of July.
Roger and I were sitting outside relaxing, when he had the thought to pull that fun stuff out.  The kids were excited about that, especially Parker.
Parker wanted to see what would happen when he lit one of these on fire.  It was very disappointing.  Nothing happened.  He even had a hard time getting the box to light on fire.

 We stayed outside when it got dark, because we knew people would start lighting their fireworks tonight, and we had some sparklers to use.  Our neighbors, across the street, lit their fireworks tonight.  He has to work on the 4th, so this was the best night for them to enjoy their fireworks.  It was fun to sit out and have a firework show.
I was using my good camera and seeing how well it took night pictures.  It works well, if you can hold the camera still.  I told Parker to pick a pose and hold still, so the picture wouldn't be blurry.  The big picture is the one I took with the good camera and that's the pose he chose.  He really makes me laugh.  I love how goofy he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment