Saturday, July 8, 2017

Swimming - July 8, 2017

Saturday - July 8th

Today is the first day this summer that I was able to set up the pool and do our regular summer stuff.  It's really sad that it took this long for me to do this.  I really don't like having this job.  It makes it really hard to do the things I love.  I'm too busy.  There is not enough time in the day to accomplish all my regular chores, spend time with the kids, or do anything for myself.  It's not fun.  It's impossible to be the mommy that I want to be and have a full time job.  I really regret getting this job.  But, since I got the job, Roger ended up taking a pay cut, so it is kinda necessary for me to work.  It's a nightmare.  I feel so trapped.  My mom always warned me, not to get a job unless I wanted to keep it.  She said, as soon as you get a job, you start to spend more and rely on the income and it is really hard to quit.  She was totally right.  I'm so sad that I got myself stuck in this situation.
Anyway, enough of my whining.
Forest likes to lay on the air vent to keep him cool.  Parker wanted me to take a picture of them chillin' together.
 Here's the pictures of us playing in the pool for the first time this summer.  I'm determined that I will not have this job next summer.  We will make up for all the fun we missed out on, next summer.
It was so nice to relax outside and enjoy summer for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment