Sunday, July 16, 2017

We're Bored - July 16, 2017

Sunday - July 16th

The title of this post sounds exciting, doesn't it?  Tee hee!  Anyway, we had a very nice and relaxing day today.  We did a lot of laying around.  It was nice.  At one point during the day, I had a little bit of energy and I wanted to go and do something, but nobody else did.  We were all just sitting around in the living room being boring.  I decided that maybe we could get creative and come up with some funny pranks and make a funny prank video.  Nobody liked any of my funny ideas.  Everybody said they were too tired and didn't have the energy.  So, I pulled out the camera anyway.  I decided to just record us, even though we are boring.  I hoped maybe with the camera out, everybody would get more energy and want to make a stupid prank video with me.  I wasn't able to get anybody excited about making a prank video, so I made one myself.  I pranked the dog and I pranked Brinley.  Neither one seemed to scare them at all, but I thought it was fun and funny.  Also, Roger went up to take a nap and Parker and I decided to go up and scare him.

No comments:

Post a Comment