Sunday, July 9, 2017

Swimming, color Guard, Roger's Cool Look - July 9, 2017

Sunday - July 9th

We had a nice, relaxing day.  I watched Alissa practicing her color-guard.  Then she had me record it, so she could see how she was doing.  She started out practicing with her white practice flag, but used her performance flag for the video.  She says it is easier to work with her performance flag.  Their coach doesn't want their flags to get ruined, so they have practice flags and performance flags.  Anyway.... so the first part of the video is Alissa practicing her routine.
We decided to go out and chill by the pool again today.  We put the bench up to the pool, so Forest could jump in.  He was really scared to jump in at first, but eventually, he did it.  I don't think he liked the way it was getting in the first time, so it was hard to get him to get in that way again.  We wanted him to get in that way, so he wouldn't pop the side with his claws and he wouldn't make all of the water spill out while he is climbing in and out. 
Eventually, he just starts climbing in and out from the side.  We didn't end up losing too much water each time, and he seems to do okay with not popping the side.  So, that's good!

Roger rode his bike to work today.  I've been riding my bike to work also.  It's really not that bad.  Except, in the morning, it is still dark and I am scared of the dark.  I use a head lamp and I ride really, really fast.  It takes me about 7 minutes.  I think adrenaline helps with my speed.  I am totally freaked out.  The ride home doesn't go as fast.  It's not much longer, but, still, not as fast. Lol.  Since Roger wears pants to work, he rolls one pant leg up, so it won't get stuck in the chain.  It makes him look super cool! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment