Friday, September 8, 2017

Alissa's Birthday Gift - September 8, 2017

Friday - September 8th

Alissa ordered a shirt for her birthday.  It is a shirt with some reference to a YouTuber she watches.  She was so excited to be getting her shirt, but it took almost a month to get here and she was getting impatient and worried it wouldn't come.  When Roger checked the mail today, her shirt was in there.  He threw the package out of the mail box and into the road and said, "What is this crap doing in here?"  Alissa and I both looked at it, confused.  Then we realized what it was.  Alissa was so excited, she ran to get it, but Roger picked it up again before she could grab it.  Then he started running away with it.  It was really funny, because he was making funny noises and running in a really weird way.  He so goofy!  I love it!  Anyway, Alissa chased after him trying to get it.  I was laughing so much.  Then I realized, this is funny, I should be recording this.  I pulled out my phone, got it to the camera and tried to hit the record button, but somehow I kept missing it.  It's because I was still trying to watch them while I started to record.  I finally got the camera recording right as Alissa got her shirt from him.  So, I recorded her opening it.  She is so happy to finally have her shirt.  She loves it!  She keeps pointing out that it feels like a lot better quality than any sweatshirt she's had before.  She'a really happy about that.  She also, discovered that the front pocket is big enough to hold her tablet.  It looks funny when she has her tablet in there, but it fits.


No comments:

Post a Comment