Sunday, September 3, 2017

Chillaxin' By the Fire - September 3, 2017

Sunday - September 3rd

We are really enjoying our long weekend.  It feels so nice to have a break.  Life has been so crazy and busy all summer.  I am relieved to finally have a chance to relax.  I felt bad, because we usually have more chances to sit out by the fire during the summer.  I've been wanting to sit outside and have a fire for a really long time.  We just haven't been able to, because I was always too tired to stay up late, since I had to get up so early in the morning for work.  So, today, we finally got to sit out by the fire!  I was very happy about that.  I am still feeling tired and overwhelmed from how this summer has gone, so I'm sure I didn't do a good job at showing that I was excited, but I was.  It's just hard for life to get back to normal and feel normal again.  I don't like it.  I'm really hoping things can start feeling better soon.
We had sparklers left over from the 4th of July.  We had bought a really big pack of them.  We had a lot of fun playing with the sparklers tonight.  The first part of this video, is a slideshow with pictures and video clips from our night all set to music.  Google photos has the fun options to create that.  After that, it is the video I took from the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment