Monday, October 22, 2018

Alissa's Got a Puppy - October 22, 2018

Monday - October 22nd

I have been looking at KSL classifieds a lot lately, because I am ready to get another dog.  I wanted to get a little dog this time and hopefully a dog that can be good friends with Forest.  I saw an ad for a puppy here in Tremonton.  The picture was so cute!  And the price was very good.  I wanted to go check it out, but I changed my mind, because it wasn't going to be a small dog.  It would grow to be around the same size as Forest.  Alissa had seen the picture and she was excited for me to get a dog.  She was pretty disappointed when she found out I had decided not to get it.  She really wanted to get her own dog and after seeing the pictures, she really wanted to go get one of these puppies.  Now that she has a job, she can do fun stuff like that.  I arranged for her to go and see the puppies.  They were all so cute!  She ended up getting the runt of the group.  We love him so much!  But now, I have to wait to get my puppy.  But that's okay.  This puppy is so cute!  And so fun!




Our Halloween tree.






 
The crocheting I've been working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment