Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Watching a Scary Movie in Halloween Costumes - October 30, 2018

Tuesday - October 30th

 We wanted to carve pumpkins and make sugar cookies tonight, but we were too late to get pumpkins.  All of the places we went looking, were sold out of their pumpkins.  We decided we didn't have the energy to make the sugar cookies either, so instead, we dressed in our Halloween costumes and watched a scary movie.  Alissa rented 'Truth or Dare' for us.  It was creepy.  The girls didn't think it was that scary, but I got scared. Lol.

 These pictures were taken yesterday.  Brinley was really upset.  She wanted a treat really bad.  I took her to the dollar store so she could buy a treat.  The treat she bought was no good!  She was so upset!  I felt bad.  I've had that happen to me before and it is super frustrating.


No comments:

Post a Comment