Thursday, October 18, 2018

Tic Toc, Snapchat, and Hats - October 18, 2018

Tues, Wed, and Thurs - October 16-18th

October 16th - This is the Harry Potter Sorting Hat.  I just thought I should take pictures before I send it, in case something bad happens to it and I need to prove it was good before I sent it.
October 17th - Brinley's cool Tic Toc video and a Snapchat video that I did.
Somebody on Etsy requested for me to make a hat to look like the character in this book.  I really like how it turned out.  I almost forgot to make the hat, though.  I finished and took it outside for pictures.  When I was getting ready to package it, I realized my mistake.  So, I quickly whipped up the hat.  I only got a few pictures of the owl with the hat, before I packaged it and sent it out.




October 18th, Rudolph Hat


No comments:

Post a Comment