Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween - October 31, 2018

Wednesday - October 31st

Halloween with older kids is so different.  No more trick-or-treating for me.  So sad.
Roger and I set up a fire pit in the driveway again.  I really like sitting out by the fire on Halloween.  Our neighbor to our right came over to visit a few times.  I've only spoken to him once before this.  He stopped by and asked if he could go in the backyard to fix the fence that divides our properties.  That was the only time I've spoken to him until tonight.  He seems nice, but I'm shy and awkward when it comes to making conversation with someone new.  Hopefully I didn't scare him away from ever talking to us again.
Brinley went trick-or-treating with her friends.  This is the video she took while she was out.


No comments:

Post a Comment