Saturday, January 12, 2002

I'm Pregnant! - January 12, 2002

Saturday - January 12th
I took the second pregnancy test yesterday morning and the second line was much more noticeable.  I am definitely pregnant!  Yippy!  I wasn't feeling well yesterday, that's why I didn't post about it until today.  Anyway, Roger's sister, Cindi, is a midwife.  She figures that I am about 4 1/2 weeks along and that my due date is September 16, 2002!
We went to Brigham City today to find an apartment.  Caroline and Scott set up an appointment for us to meet with some people in their ward who have a basement apartment for rent.  We will have to rent somewhere until Caroline and Scott get all moved out of the four-plex and into their new home, then we can move in.  Their house is still in the process of being built.  The people we met seemed very nice and I felt really good at the thought of living there.  We haven't prayed about it yet, so I can't tell you for sure if we will move there or not.
We visited with Caroline and Scott for a while after we saw the apartment.  She is excited to have some family living close by.  Her kids were also very excited.  They said they want me to babysit them sometimes.  I think they are such cute, nice kids, I know that I would have fun babysitting them.
On our way home from Brigham City, we stopped at the store to buy a few groceries.  Then Tyson came over.  Roger and him went to rent some movies, while I made popcorn.  I didn't watch the movies with them.  Instead, I sat and read books about pregnancy.  I'm excited and nervous and a little scared all at the same time.  But mostly excited.  There are a lot of crazy emotions and symptoms, but I love being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment