Thursday, January 24, 2002

Roger's New Job - January 24, 2002

Thursday - January 24, 2002
Yesterday Roger started working at Autoliv.  They called on Tuesday and asked him to start on Wednesday.  He's not hired on by Autoliv.  He is working there through S.O.S.  They gave him a 3 week assignment to work at Autoliv.  They said that if Autoliv liked him after that assignment, they would have him come again and he would just keep working at Autoliv through S.O.S. services until Autoliv decides to hire him.  It is so hard not knowing what is going to happen.  We are nervous about moving to Brigham City because we don't know how things will work with Autoliv.  Roger is applying at other places in Brigham City just in case.  I really want things to work out and for him to get hired on at Autoliv.
I have an appointment with Baby Your Baby today.  They are going to help pay until we get insurance.  Because we don't have insurance, I haven't been able to go see a doctor yet.  I met with Roger's sister Cindi (the midwife).  She said I can come and see her until I can get in to see a doctor.  I prayed about using a midwife and trying to have a home birth, but it didn't feel like it was the right thing for me.  I'm glad that Cindi has been so nice and so willing to help me out until I can see a doctor.  I appreciate everything she has done for me.
We are really putting our faith in the lord.  We have prayed about all of these big decisions we are making and we have both felt very strongly that this is what Heavenly Father wants us to do.  It is just a little scary, when we let ourselves start thinking about the what ifs.  We don't know what is going to happen at the end of 3 weeks with Autoliv.  Roger might be unemployed and we will have just moved to this new city.

No comments:

Post a Comment