Wednesday, January 9, 2002

Kristy's Birthday - January 9, 2002

Wednesday - January 9th
Today is Kristy's birthday.  I miss her a lot.  I miss living at home with all of my sisters.  Kristy said that Kelly called her today and apologized for the mean things that she did to Kristy and I when we were younger.  Kelly said she keeps having little flash backs and remembering rude things that she did to us.  Kelly is really funny.  I miss her a lot also.  Kristy came over tonight.  We made peanut butter balls, talked, and watched TV.  It was fun to spend some time with her.  I am really emotional lately and I think I'm pregnant.  I'm actually sure of it, because of the way I've been feeling and an experience that we had in the temple yesterday.  One of the symptoms that I told my mom about, she said that's what Grandma Bone always had when she was pregnant.  So, I'm pretty excited!  I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.  I'll let you know when that happens.
We've been worried about what we'll do if I am pregnant.  We can't afford insurance through Roger's work if I am pregnant.  We've been praying about what we should do.  Roger's sister Caroline was joking around, since they finally got a house and they are going to get to move to Ogden.  They have been living in a 4-plex in Brigham City for the last 10 years.  Scott's dad owns it, so they have been living there for free.  Caroline liked it at first, but as their family has grown, she wanted to move out of there and have a house.  She is so tired of living there and she can't wait to get out.  So, she was joking and said, "You guys could come and take over our life.  Roger can work at Autoliv and you guys can live in the four-plex."  She laughed as she said it, but when she said it, something just felt right.  I had the strongest feeling that that was what we needed to do.  Roger felt it also.  We prayed and fasted about it to make sure it was right and we both feel really good about it.  Last week, we went to Ogden and roger applied at S.O.S.  That is where you have to apply to get a job at Autoliv.  You have to start out as a temp, then if they like you, they hire you.  We're really hoping that everything will work out and Roger can get a new job soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment