Tuesday, January 1, 2002

New Years Eve - December 31, 2001

Monday - December 31st
Happy New Year!  It's actually January 1, 2002.  We just rang in the new year.  We went out to dinner tonight with our friends (Regan, Marque, Lindsay, and Tyson).  After dinner, Roger and I came home and they went downtown to see First Night.  I am sick.  That's why we came home.  I woke up at about 4:00 am this morning with a weird stomach ache.  It hurt really bad.  It was a different kind of pain.  I've never had a stomach ache that felt that way before.  I didn't throw up or have diarrhea or anything.  I just had a really bad stomach ache.  It didn't go away until 7:30 or 8:00am.  I slept until about 10:00am after my stomach stopped hurting.  I ran a few errands (shopping mostly), then came home and rested until we went out to eat.  After dinner I was still feeling sick, so we came home.  It was fun ringing in the new year with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment