Saturday, December 29, 2001

One Month Anniversary - December 29, 2001

Saturday - December 29th
Roger and I have been married for one month!  I love being married to Roger!  He is the best husband ever!  We are both sick today.  So that is a bummer.  We did not get a good nights sleep last night.  We were just feeling sick and it made it hard to sleep.  We woke up and went to Brigham City for Rachel Wilding's baptism.  We didn't get home until around 3:00 pm.  We stopped at Old Navy on the way home and bought some pants.  They were on sale.  The price tag said they were $6.99, but when they rang them up, they were $2.12.  I was so excited to get some pants for so cheap.  I love discount clothes shopping!
Roger and I stayed home tonight.  I started crying tonight for no reason at all.  It was really weird.  I wasn't sad or anything.  Just all of the sudden my eyes started to well up with tears and I started to cry.  I was so confused because I had no reason to cry.  I thought it was weird so I started to laugh also.  I was crying and laughing a little at the same time.  Roger didn't know what to think.  At first, he felt really bad that I was crying, then he noticed I was laughing and he got really confused.  That was just a really weird experience.  I've never done anything like that before.  It was crazy!  I'm so glad that Roger puts up with me.  I love him so much.  He is the best!  He makes me feel all emotional.

No comments:

Post a Comment