Saturday, December 22, 2001

The Bone Family Christmas Party - December 22, 2001

Saturday - December 22nd
After we woke up, Roger and I went to the lodge to take our showers and get ready for the day.  There's not enough hot water for us all to use the 5th wheel shower.  There were showers in the men's room and lady's room.  We went to our separate rooms to shower, but Roger finished before I did, so he came into the lady's room to see if I was done.  I had just finished and was getting dressed when he came in.  Roger was only in there for a little while.  We figured it was okay because there was no one else in the building.  But somebody else came and as Roger was leaving the lady's room, a woman was walking in.  We both felt really embarrassed about that.
After we showered, we went four-wheeling at Red Cliffs.  Then we went out to eat at a Chinese Buffet that Roger really likes (we go there every time we are in St. George) with my mom and dad, Missy, and my parent's friends (Jack and Joan Bird).  After that, we went back to the 5th wheel and took a nap.
After our naps, we got ready and went to the Bone Family Christmas Party.  It was at 4:00 pm at a church in St. George.  It was fun to see all of my cousins and family that I don't see very often.  When the party was over, we played basketball for about an hour, then we went over to the gull's and visited with them.  We had a really fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment