Thursday, December 27, 2001

Just a Fun Day - December 27, 2001

Thursday - December 27th
We had a good day today.  We were both really happy and feeling goofy today.  We have so much fun hanging out together.  I'm so happy that I get to hang out and be with my best friend all the time.  We went to the mall to pay Morgan Jewlers for my ring, to look for slippers for roger, and to use our gift certificate to Mier and Frank.  We didn't find any slippers so we went to Walmart.  Roger's mom gave him $20.00 to buy slippers (as a Christmas gift).  Slippers at Walmart only cost $4.00, so we spent the rest of the money on 2 movies (The Breakfast Club and Maverick).  We really didn't do anything special or too exciting today, but it was just a really fun day.  I love my husband!  We have too much fun together and that makes me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment