Thursday, January 31, 2013

Decorating Cupcakes - January 31, 2013

I taught cake decorating to the girls in our old ward.  It was a lot of fun.  I really miss our friends from the other side of Tremonton.  We had a lot of cupcakes left over. So, the next day the kids couldn't wait to decorate the left over cupcakes.  I had also made a small cake.  Parker had asked me to make it for him, while I was baking the cupcakes.  The plan was to decorate the cupcakes and let Parker decorate his small cake after school.  I told the kids that they could invite their friends over to decorate cupcakes with them.  In the morning, Parker couldn't wait and insisted that he needed to decorate his small cake before school.  So I gave in and let him.
Alissa and Brinley were so excited to decorate the cupcakes when they got home.  They decided not to invite friends and just do it themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment