Saturday, January 26, 2013

Walking in the Fog - January 26, 2013

 We had a lot of fog.  It was sooo... much fun!  I love fog!  Especially when we don't have to drive in it.  That is one reason I love living in Tremonton.  I can enjoy big snow storms and thick fog, because we don't have to drive long distances in them.  We live like 4 miles from Roger's work and pretty much everything is walking distance.  It is so nice!
Anyway.... Roger thought suggested that we go for a night time walk in the fog.  I thought it was a fun idea.  So, after dinner, we went out walking.  We decided to walk over to the park and let the kids play on the playground.  While we were at the playground, Roger and I started wondering if the camera would be able to take some good go pictures.  Roger headed home to get the camera.  It was hard to get the pictures to turn out, but we had fun trying.




No comments:

Post a Comment