Saturday, October 10, 2015

Bethany's Birthday Party - October 10, 2015

Saturday - October 10th
Brinley got invited to go to her friend, Bethany's Birthday party.  She was s o excited to go and see Bethany again.  They hadn't seen each other in a while.  I really hope they'll get to play more often after we move.  For Bethany's birthday party, their neighbor and friend, let them borrow and helped them set up a big bounce house.  It was so fun!  Brinley was so excited to go play.
When we went to pick up Brinley, we were invited to go in and play for a little bit.  I asked if I could go in it.  Bethany's mom laughed and told me that she had been in it a few times also.  We both went in it and jumped.  It was good fun.  I love doing things that make me feel like a kid again.  All the kids thought it was funny that we kept going in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment