Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Birthday - October 21, 2015

Wednesday - October 21st
My family did a good job at making my birthday special this year.  We had a nice relaxing day in our new home.  Everybody was extra nice to me and pampered me a lot today.  I loved it!  They got me some fun presents and we enjoyed some cake and ice cream.  It was a really good day.









The kids had a hard time singing Happy Birthday to me thanks to their Daddy.  He's funny.



 Heather and Mikenna stopped by for a little visit and they came bearing gifts.  Mikenna was at her dad's and wasn't able to make it to Brinley's birthday party, so she brought Brinley a gift.  Brinley loves it!  She was so excited about her present.  She got an American girl type of doll and a matching outfit for herself.  Mikenna came with her own doll and matching outfit.
Heather brought a book for me that I have been wanting to read for a while now.  The book is called Visions of Glory.  I've heard people talking about this book for a while now and I've been wanting to read it.  Heather and I talked about it once.  I'm so glad she remembered.  It was so nice of them to come.  I really had a good birthday this year.
They are too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment