Friday, October 23, 2015

School Halloween Party - October 23, 2015

Friday - October 23rd
Today we went to a Halloween party thrown by the kids' school.  I am on the PIC (parent involvement committee).  At our last meeting, I kinda got suckered in to taking the pictures at a photo booth.  My friends Maryann and Tiffany where also helping with the photo booth.  They were both really nice and got it all organized, so I didn't have to do a lot of work before hand.  All I had to do was show up with my camera and stand there all night taking pictures.  I didn't mind doing that.  I've just been busy unpacking our stuff in our new house, so preparing things for this would have been a big pain in the behind.
The kids had a lot of fun at the party.  They were so excited to see all their friends.  I took a ton of pictures, because that's what you do at a photo booth.   Good Times!
This is my friend Tiffany.  She brought most of the supplies to decorate the booth.  I love the picture frame she brought.  It's actually an old window frame.  It was such a fun prop.  I made her go and stand over there for our test pictures to make sure we liked how it all looked.
 Brinley and her friends, Khloe and Rachel


 Parker and his friend Joe.  Joe's little brother is in one of the pictures with them.


 Brinley's face painted
 Goofy Parker

 My kiddos; Alissa, Parker and Brinley

 Brinley and her friend Kayt




 Maryann and I decided to pose for pictures also.  Maryann helped set up the photo booth also.  She helped find the best location to set it up and she brought props.
 I didn't get to take too many pictures of the other activities.  But here is a picture of where all the other activities were.


 Alissa and her friend sydney
 Brinley and her friend Rivkah
 Brinley and her friend Rachel





 Me

 Brinley and Sydney

 Khloe, Aubrey, and Alissa

No comments:

Post a Comment