Friday, November 16, 2018

Alissa's Dance Class Performance - November 16, 2018

Friday - November 16th

Alissa had a dance recital type of thing for her dance class.  It was a little weird and pretty boring.  There was one exciting part where a girl fell.  I had fun with editing that.  I made it go in slow motion, then I made it play in reverse, then normal again.
Alissa also had a performance in her drama class today.  She was the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz play.  I had forgotten to make her a costume.  I remembered in the morning.  I realized a way to make it really quickly, so I told her I'd work on it all morning and bring it to her when I go to her dance thing.  I still had a little more to finish when I got her school, so I worked on it while I watched the dance thing.  She only danced in 2 dances, so it was okay for me to not be looking up the whole time.  Anyway, I quickly finished it and Alissa was able to wear it for her play.  She was really happy with it and she said that everybody loved it.
She was glad for today to be over with.  It was such a busy day for her.

 The dogs were being cute and fun when we went outside with them today.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment