Thursday, November 15, 2018

Alissa Got Her Driver's License! - November 15, 2018

Thursday - November 15th

Alissa got her driver's license today!  She's so excited!  And a little frustrated that she didn't realize she could have gotten it 3 months ago.  She thought she still needed to take the final driving test and written test.  She knew she had taken test in her class, but she hadn't realized that those were the final ones.  I had no idea how this program worked since it wasn't with the public school and was so different from any program I knew of.  I just assumed she'd have to take the tests at the DMV.  When I called to schedule them, they told me she already had passed.  She just needed to come in and get her license.  I feel bad that she waited so long to do that.  I wish we had known and that Alissa had understood that.  She has spent the last three months stressing out about having to take her driver's ed test in the truck.  It was a big relief for her to realize she had already taken and passed both of the tests.  Also, the fact that she didn't realize she was taking her finally tests made it so she wasn't stressed while she was taking them.  She passed them both very easily.








No comments:

Post a Comment