Monday, November 19, 2018

Brinley and Delia Funny Make Up - November 19, 2018

Monday - November 19th

Delia is here!  We love it when Delia comes to visit.  It's so fun to get to see her.  The kids are so happy that they are finally getting to know their cousin.
Brinley and Delia made a funny make up video.
Butters was making it really difficult for me to do the dishes.  When he climbed up on the dishwasher, I remembered how little puppy Forest used to do this and I have a really cute picture of him on the dishwasher.  I pulled out my camera to get a picture of Butters doing the same thing.  I was really surprised after I took the picture, to see how alike the two pictures are.  I love it!  I think it is so cute!
Here's the picture I took of Butters and under this is both pictures (Forest on the dishwasher and Butters on the dishwasher).

 Butters was being such a stinker tonight.  He is such a cute little trouble maker.

 Alissa tried out some really creepy Halloween make up.




No comments:

Post a Comment