Sunday, October 7, 2012

Alissa Doing Cartwheels - October 7, 2012

Sunday - October 7, 2012
Alissa has been practicing a lot to be able to do a cartwheel.  She is making a lot of progress her cartwheels are much better than they used to be.  We have a really nice neighbor who spent some time with her the other day and taught her the right way to do cartwheels.  She gave her a lot of advice and ideas to help her practice.  Today, Alissa spent a lot of time practicing.  She asked me to come outside and record her doing some cartwheels then she wanted me to take some pictures of her cartwheeling.  She wasn't happy with the cartwheels that she did in the video.  She can do them much better than that, but I had things that I needed to do, so I couldn't stay outside and record her for very long.






No comments:

Post a Comment