Saturday, October 6, 2012

Playing at the Park and Costumes With a Friend - October 6, 2012

Saturday - October 6, 2012
Alissa and her friends were being so funny.  They all got dressed in costumes, then came to the door and yelled, "Trick-or-treat!" I felt bad that I didn't have any treats to give to them.
  While Alissa was being goofy with her friends, Brinley was playing at the park with her friends. I'm not sure what they were playing, but they would yell, "Oh no! Help! I'm going to fall!"  Then they'd scream the whole way down the slide.  They were so into their game when I first came over to watch them, it took them a while to notice me.
  Parker played on the playground for a little while then he got his Rollerblades on and asked me to take pictures of him skating.  He's pretty good.  The skates he was wearing are too big for him, but he skates really well with them on.
He seems to have no fear when he is wearing those skates.  It makes me really nervous that he is going to fall and get hurt, but he did well.
 My handsome little boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment