Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Morning Time Fun, Haircut, and Fun at the Park - October 9, 2012

Tuesday - October 9, 2012
 When we were getting ready for school Brinley and Parker remembered how much fun they had playing with cornstarch and water.  They begged to be able to play with it before school.  They also wanted to see how it felt with gloves.  They got dressed as quickly as they could so they had some time to play before school.


 Alissa always has the hardest time waking up in the morning.  She got out of bed the same time Parker and Brinley did, but while they were up and getting ready so they could play, Alissa was down stairs laying on the couch.  She is not a morning person - that's for sure!
Roger likes to wear his hair extremely short.  He's crazy!
I made him stop in the middle of his hair cutting to get some pictures taken.  I think he looks so funny!  I'm glad that he let me take pictures.  He posted one of the pictures on Facebook and said, "I'm having a really bad hair day."
  Alissa got to go with the student council to pick pumpkins from a pumpkin patch.  They drove back to the school with them and the kids had to unload all of the pumpkins and stack them by the front door.  Alissa was exhausted afterwards.
I had promised Brinley that I would come and watch her do a trick on the "Spiderweb" at the park.  She calls it the spiderweb, I call it the dome.  Anyway, so we all headed over to the park.  Alissa was sooo.... tired and almost didn't come with us.  But, she didn't want to miss out on anything fun, so she came.  Brinley showed me her trick, then Parker showed off his monkey bars skills.  I recorded it - I debated about posting the video, but decided not to because it is a long video.
Brinley has a friend that lives by the park - she came out to play.
 Parker wanted to show off his soccer skills.  Alissa came over and challenged him to a game.  I recorded their game for a little while.  They had so much fun - they were laughing for a good amount of the game.  It was cute.
 Alissa was pooped before we even came to the park.  They played soccer for as long as Alissa could.  She played until she couldn't anymore then she dropped to the ground.  She laid there - so exhausted.  She didn't think she could muster up the energy to walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment