Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Parker's Hair - April 15, 2014

Tuesday - April 15, 2014
Parker's hair grows too fast!  It's hard to keep up with his haircuts.  He likes to have his hair cut, but he doesn't like the actual process of getting it cut.  He really wanted his hair cut before he went to school today.  I was planning on waking up earlier so we would have more time, but I just couldn't get out of bed.  So, I woke up at our regular time.  That meant I had to be quick with his haircut.
I had such a hard time waking up this morning because, I stayed up a little later than normal to watch a movie with Roger.  Then, I set my alarm to wake me up around 1:00 am, so I could see the moon all red.  I was so tired when I got out of bed to see it.  I was cool to see the moon looking different than I've seen it before, but it wasn't very red.  I was hoping we could just see the moon from Alissa's window, but we couldn't.  We had to go outside to get a good glimpse of it.  If Roger weren't here to look at it with me, I probably wouldn't have gone outside.  As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that I am just way too fussy when I am tired.  If the moon thing was during the day, it would have been a whole different story.
I just checked KSL to see if there were any pictures of last night's lunar eclipse.  There were some pretty cool ones.  I think I would have been more excited had I seen the moon around 2:45.  I saw it shortly after 1:00am, when it wasn't very red.  I would have liked to see it when it was at it's reddest and after, when you can see a line on the moon as it is going back to normal.  Here is a picture that someone submitted to KSL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment