Monday, April 14, 2014

Playing Jelly Belly's Bean Boozled - April 14, 2014

Monday - April 14, 2014
There was a blood drive over at the high school today, so Roger and I went and donated.  This was my first time.  Roger has donated before.  I never went with him, because I was either pregnant or had to be at home with the kids.  It was nice to be able to go with him this time.  I know this is probably not a good thing, but I finally beat Roger at something (he wins everything).......  My blood drained much faster than his.  The guy said that I was going to beat the record time that day.  He didn't tell me, if I beat the record, but I did beat Roger's time. So I won!  .......at losing blood.

When the kids got home from school today, we decided to play a fun and disgusting game, that I bought while on the sister's fling.  I bought a pack of Jelly Belly's called Bean Boozled.  It's a container of Jelly Belly's filled with some good flavors and some really yucky flavors.  Each good flavor has a yucky flavor that looks exactly like it.  Here is the Jelly bean list:
I did not enjoy playing this game.  It was soooo.... yucky!  My first two that I ate were yucky ones.  I ate barf and rotten egg.  They were horrible and it was not easy to get the taste out of my mouth.  I couldn't go on after that.  I quit.  Roger, Alissa, and Parker kept getting lucky and eating the good ones.  Brinley and I did not have good luck.  Roger, Alissa, and Parker kept at it and ate a lot more yucky ones than Brinley and I.  We both quit after having such bad luck with the game.  I took more video than pictures.  I had some brownies in the oven, so we could have something good to get the yucky taste out of our mouths.  The brownies, were cooking while we played the game, so we ate the batter that was left in the mixing bowl, when the Jelly Belly taste was too much for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment