Friday, May 9, 2014

Bubbles - May 9, 2014

Friday - May 9, 2014
I made some really cool bubble wands and some bubble solution that I found on Pinterest.  We had so much fun playing with these bubbles.  The wands make really large bubbles.  I thought it was so funny to hear hear the kids getting so excited about how large the bubbles were.  Each time somebody did one, I heard a lot of, "Wow!" "No way!"  "Oh my gosh!" "That was awesome!" and a lot of excited laughing over how cool they were.  These bubbles were very entertaining.  The kids spent most of the evening outside making these bubbles.


 Brinley got a little upset and frustrated, because her string kept getting tangled and she couldn't figure out how to get the bubbles to work.  That's why she's making the sad face in this picture.
 She didn't give up and was able to figure it out1


No comments:

Post a Comment